Monday, April 19, 2010

This is the favor boxes I am doing for my daughter's wedding in September. These boxes were found on Tie the Knot cartridges. They were done at 8 1/2" I cut out 100 wedding dresses and embossed them with the cuttlebug embossing folder. It takes longer than you think. But it's easy on the pocket book. I have the Tuxes cut out too, but I haven't scored them yet. I got to thinking that this cartridge would be great for prom's. So I came up with a couple of prom dresses below. Hope you like them.
I had a great time doing the prom Theme. There are some great paper's out there to pick from. On this one I gathered some ribbon on the top for a ruffle. It would be great to give this to your daughter on prom night for her and her date or for your son and his date. Let me tell you the guys like having the treat just as much as the girls do. It would also be great to do if you were on the prom committee for everyone on the tables. What a great decorations. The sky is the limits on your imagination with these favor boxes.

1 comment: