Monday, April 19, 2010


Easter Treat Box
I know, I'm a little late on posting this. In my defence I ended up making 60
of these boxes. 20 for my grandson's class, 10 for our immediate family and
30 for our nephews and niece's on Easter. (My husband is from a family
of 14 kids). I used my gyspy and the Easter cartridge to cut it out.
1). I went in to the Easter 2010 cartridge and picked the box out
a). 5Th row 10Th across.
b). Width 5.66 and Height 5.84
2). Then I selected the egg shape
a). 2nd row 9Th across.
b). Center the egg over the bunny until it's larger. Width 1.62 Height 2.16
c). I used Grafix Clear-Lay Plastic Film to cover the egg shape hole.
3). Then I selected the egg shape
a). 2nd row 8Th across width 1.93 Height 2.16
b). I cut the 3 middle ridges out of the center.
4). I used ribbon moss for the grass.
5). I used Fiskar Punch for the bunny.
6). I used a scalloped punch for the paws. (just cutting the scalloped part off)

No comments:

Post a Comment