Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mojo Monday 289

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just finished cleaning my craft room of scraps.  They were everywhere, boxes, large gift bags and in a 10 drawer cart.  This was after seeing a youtube video on simple simple flash card 2.0.  So I started cutting paper to the proper sizes.  Now I have 6 shoe boxes of paper ready to go at a moment notice of making a quick card.  If you check out me on Pinterest and type in (Maggi Shafer) and go to the card ideas you will find the video's there.  There are amazing card ideas from many wonderful crafter's. Sorry for all the rambling but now I know what color and pattern paper I have in my stash. Made this card from scraps.  I cut off the back of the brads and used a glue dot to attach them to the card.  Took two rectangles and adhered them to a white piece of paper and cut it down and cut on a diagonal.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment