Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Daughter's Wedding Cake

 
This is my daughter Christi's Wedding Cake.  We also make cup cake to go with it.
It was a small wedding at home with family and friends.  We had 50 plus people in our home.
 
 
I made the cake myself.  It was a yellow cake with lemon and raspberry filling.  Rolled fondant frosting and sugar paste flowers.
 
 
 
The cup cakes were filled with Lemon and Raspberry filling with Whip cream frosting.
I made the flower's on top too.  My daughter Christi helped me fill them and then my other
daughter Michelle piped on the frosting and added the flowers.  Sierra, Michelle 4 month old daughter ( my granddaughter)  entertained us during the whole process.  It was a family affair.
 
 
This was a do it yourself from start to finish wedding.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment