Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Us Girls




I took apart another card and used all scraps for this card.   Used some velvet card stock and glitter paper that was in my left over scraps cart. I don't know about the rest of you but I have saved so many scraps the carts that I keep them in no longer will open.  So this year I'm trying to use my scraps up if possible.  Most of my scraps come from treat boxes that I do for every holiday for my grandson's class, so there is alot of scraps.




I used a Christmas Card I received from my mother and re purposed it.  I was going to put it on Just Us Girls but my computer decided to crash at that time.  Better late than never,  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done - thanks so much for getting sketchy with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete