Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gypsy Dispute

     I am sorry at this time, I can no longer create anything due to the dispute between my Gypsy and Cricut Expression.  The Gypsy went for its monthly updates.  I referred the Gypsy to a new site called Cricut Sync and he came back and said he no longer could work with the Cricut Expression. (I guess he liked the old site Gypsy Sync better).  Well I referred both of them to a mediator (Provocraft).  Well the Gypsy said he was not working with the Cricut Expression anymore and that was final.  Now I have to wait for the new arrival of my new employee Gypsy 2.  Gypsy 1 will be taking a flight to it's mother land (Provocraft).  It is so hard to find good help these days.  I would go and take a long bath to sooth my soul but the gas line decided to take a break too and he won't be back for a couple of days.  And life goes on. Have a great 4th Of July.

Maggi Shafer

1 comment:

  1. OH no, hope your gypsy comes back to you soon!!! That' stinks :-(

    ReplyDelete