Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vinyl Moments

    
      My Grandson is a big Oregon Duck Fan.  So for his birthday I cut out the Oregon Ducks for him.
He just turned 9.


     The best feeling you can have is when you put a smile on a child's face.


     Since I  was on a roll with the vinyl, I came up with this for my craft's room.

     I did this with my gyspy.  Don't look to close but the Craft is 2 degree's off.  I didn't notice until I already had it on the wall.  But I did go back to my gyspy and fix there in case I decide to do something else with it..  I did cut the two colors together and put it on the wall all at once. 

     These were the first things I did with the vinyl and I loved it.  So easy.

3 comments:

  1. they look great...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun -- thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation and blog with us on the T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Craft Junkie Too. I hope you come back next week to share again. :)
    ~Tracy

    www.craftjunkietoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i really like the last one! =)

    ReplyDelete