Monday, March 28, 2011

Using What You Have-CCCC Challenge #11

I got my inspiration from a Tag we did at Craft Warehouse.
  They used Sizzx Bigz Die "Sewing Room".
 Changing it from a tag to a card.
 I used Forever Young and Tags,Bags Boxes and More for mine.  
Using Making Memories brad buttons on the body part. 
 The yarn was from the dollar store. 
Took it apart and just used the eye lash part of it.


I try to use what I have .  Sometimes it comes out alot better than
 your inspiration did. The tag that I made at Craft Warehouse I gave to
 my granddaughter.  I put a greeting on the
back of the tag.  It came out really cute.



3 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the shape makes it all the much cuter! Thank you for joining Meriah & I on our weekly Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge! We hope to see you back for more.

    Hugs,
    Paula & Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Congrats on being a winner!

    ReplyDelete